Trailshot

Trailshot
View from the bike

Monday, March 21, 2011

Well, That Failed

Well, let’s try to reboot this thing, shall we?  I am trying to blog, but I am still stunned by the idea that people would read it in the first place.  I always feel like I am shouting into the abyss when I take the time to blog, but that might be the point.  Maybe by blogging I will find the point in blogging.  That sounds stupid, but if I were afraid of doing that I shouldn’t be doing this.

First things first, this page needs some content.  Short of hiring a real writer, I guess that will have to come from me.  I am going to try to be prolific rather than exceptional.  If I write enough, something will have to be good.  Failing that, I would like to be entertaining.  Failing that, I would like someone to read this and tell me I suck.  I am going to try to update at least once a week.  If I can’t think of something to say in seven days, I have bigger problems than writing an uread blog! 

I am going to try to stay away from a few topics, mostly because they bore me.  The first is going to be my ongoing effort to get in shape.  I might mention it from time to time, but let’s not dwell on how fat the author is.  It’s boring to you, and depressing to me, unless I am making fun of myself.  Then it is still depressing for me.  I am also going to stay away from blatant political blogs.    We don’t need to get into arguments over who is right and who is wrong.  We might talk about a situation, but let’s keep it in the middle.  I am sure lots of other people would like to talk about that.

Mostly I think I will just talk about things that are interesting to me, and hopefully someone out there will be interested in reading that blog.  We will see with the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment